IT Project Manager - Strategic Projects
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing the implementation of projects on a day-to-day basis, covering a range of regulatory, operational, on/off boarding or technology projects. The PM will direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, while ensuring the highest levels of customer service. The PrM will be responsible for developing the project plan and will establish and initiate processes and operational procedures, work with stakeholders to ensure mandated deadlines are met and review progress reports to ensure targets are being met. The PM must have expert knowledge in project management methodologies, software development lifecycle (SDLC) and will ensure that all controlled policies, procedures, standards and legislative requirements are adhered to while minimising risk. The PM will also coordinate and manage resources, document and track project requirements, provide regular communication to stakeholders, identify and troubleshoot issues, and report back to project sponsors on a regular basis.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Project Manager in Financial Services/Insurance.
- Experienced in delivering projects end to end and management throughout the full project lifecycle, on time and within budget
- Significant experience and knowledge of supporting transformational change in a Retail mortgage servicing business
- Experience working with technical and business teams to manage internal and external business needs to drive functional and technical requirements
- Experienced in MS Office suite
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Ability to take a 'Hands On' approach where required
- Strong understanding of all aspects of SDLC
- Experience working with senior & C suite stakeholders
- Experience leading and directing teams in a fast paced, pressurised environment across multiple locations