IT Project Manager - Project Delivery
The IT Project Manager is responsible for delivering projects in accordance with approved Project Management and SDLC methodologies. The PM will be accountable for the day-to-day management of projects, ensuring that projects stay within scope, timeline and budget and that the requirements specified by stakeholders are met. You will be responsible for ensuring that the customer service standards are met, while adhering to control policies, procedures, and legislative requirements which minimize project risk. They will play a key role in the definition, documentation and successful completion of projects. You will foster strong working relationships with all stakeholders (internal and external) in order to ensure successful delivery of projects. The Project Manager will be expected to use their excellent communication skills to understand stakeholder needs, provide progress updates, and implementations of various activities, including scheduling, cost estimation and reconciliations, risk analysis and issue resolution. The IT Project Manager will have a keen eye for detail and accurate documentation practices in order to ensure the success of the project.
Reporting to the Head of Project Delivery & the relevant workstream head in a matrix manner and is part of
the PMO team, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing full project lifecycle management.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Candidates should be highly professional, self-motivated with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Project Manager in Financial Services/Insurance.
- Experienced in delivering projects end to end and management throughout the full project lifecycle,
- on time and within budget
- Significant experience and knowledge of supporting transformational change in a Retail mortgage servicing business
- Experience working with technical and business teams to manage internal and external business needs to drive functional and technical requirements
- Experienced in MS Office suite
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Ability to take a 'Hands On' approach where required
- Strong understanding of all aspects of SDLC
- Experience working with senior & C suite stakeholders
- Experience leading and directing teams in a fast paced, pressurised environment across multiple locations
- Essential Qualifications
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Professional Qualification in Project Management e.g., PMP, Prince2