IT Operations Supervisor
Role: IT Operations Supervisor
Location: Co Westmeath
Main duties (not limited to):
- Ensure SLA times are met
- Responsible for the operational aspects of the day to day business
- Responsible for the maintenance of the servers, ERP systems, e-mail and telephony of the business both managed and mobile as well as the networking aspects.
- Take a hands-on approach to problem-solving and team development
- Organize and conduct all staff meetings for project reviews and supervise all IT operation systems and services
- Min 4 years' experience in network/domain administration, within an internal customer-facing I.T environment.
- Third Level IT related Degree
- Min 2 years' experience in a supervisory / team role
- Able to Ability to effectively document policies and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong problem solving skills