About this role
Our Cork based client, who are the leading provider of customer contact solutions for large multinationals, is seeking hands on IT manager to join their team. You'll have a blend of infrastructure, cloud, and project management experience and you'll have worked in a busy fast paced ever changing environment. This role will have you hit the ground running as there're migrating to the cloud!
Role and responsibilities:
- You'll support their severs, networks, hardware and software
- You'll work closely with vendors
- You'll ensure the IT infrastructure is managed to a ISO level standard
- You'll provide IT support for staff, both on site, and remote.
- Cloud migration experience
- Experience in working in a customer contact centre/call-centre environment
- IT project management experience
- IT Management experience working in a fast paced busy environment.
To apply for this exciting IT Manager role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Servers, networks, virtualisation, cloud, G Suite, It manager, IT engineer, infrastructure, SQL, desktop, laptop, telephony, call centre, contact centre.