About this role
My client is seeking an experienced infrastructure focused IT professional to join their state of the art facility in Waterford. You'll work in an environment where IT is paramount and therefore will be given the support and autonomy to get your workload done. Ideally you'll have strong communication skills coupled with wide ranging IT knowhow. This role comes with an attractive salary and benefits and will be full time and permanent.
Role and responsibilities:
- You'll provide support to my clients systems and software, servers, hardware and networks.
- You'll be experienced in supporting large scale infrastructure including networks, servers, PC, laptops, peripherals etc.
- You'll take on various infrastructure project work from time to time - circa 30% of your time.
- You'll have a good grasp of Cisco switches and access points
- You'll be involved in installation, support, backup, restoration/disaster recovery, patching of software.
- You'll have some database (oracle) experience too ideally.
- 3 years + experience in a similar environment
- You'll have worked with O365, SCCM, VMWare, Storage.
- You'll have a 3rd level qualification in Computer Science or similar
- If you've certification in Project Management (Prince 2, PMP) that would be desirable.
To apply for this exciting IT Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Microsoft Server, Microsoft OS, O365, networks, networking, virtualisation, cloud, exchange, Oracle, desktop, laptop, It technician, It engineer, SCCM, VMware, infrastructure