IT Audit Manager
IT Audit Manager,Cork
FRS Recruitment are actively sourcing and screening for an urgent IT Audit Manager role with a leading employer in the Cork area.
The IT Audit Manager will be responsible for identifying and assessing data risks, measuring policy and procedure compliance, creating gap analysis and implementing IT and Information Security controls.
We are seeking a strong, independent data focused person who has excellent communication and organizational skills and who can work independently.
Essential experience is as follows:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience supporting IT applications
- Good knowledge of GDPR and data protection
- Experience in Sharepoint Online and cloud-based collaboration solutions
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines
Please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this IT Audit Manager role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues..