Our client is one of the fast growing global sales team in the world. Due to their massive expansion they are looking to recruit a Sales Analyst
You will be a strategic member and instrumental in helping to grow their global client portfolio, building relationships with corporate in-house teams, law firms and branding agencies.
- The ability to develop sales opportunities by researching, profiling and identifying potential accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a penchant for navigating a business landscape to generate qualified leads
- A self starter with bundles of enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Good prioritization and time-management skills to follow up prospective leads generated from marketing campaigns and events
- Ability to write follow up emails based on conversations with ?prospects
- Manage and maintain the prospect database (Salesforce.com)
- Comfortable with the Google communication platform (email, calendar, hangout, chat, etc.)
- Be excited by the challenge of working in a fun, target-driven environment
- Ideally, a college degree or equivalent
- And finally, you will want an opportunity to grow in an exciting new global startup and will enjoy the requisite benefits that such an employer could offer, namely international travel, being part of a company where you will get to help set and shape the company culture in a big way and fantastic growth opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please contact Jennifer on 0567775550 and apply below.