About this role
My client is a well-established Irish organisation with a global reach. Based in Tullamore, they have a requirement for an IT Analyst to join them on a fixed term basis to help them with their day to day IT needs. This role would suit a good IT generalist who's readily available, flexible and has a good understanding of IT infrastructure and IT security. In return, you'll get great pay, coupled with exposure across the full remit on how my client uses IT to create efficiencies in their growing operation.
Role and responsibilities:
- You'll perform system monitoring, verifying the availability and integrity of all servers, and systems
- You'll monitor servers, storage, applications, services and key processes across the business
- You'll perform updates, patching and ensure security of the IT landscape
- You'll provide administration of Active Directory, DNS, O365 and their cloud platforms.
You'll have exposure to some or all of the following technologies:
- Cloud technologies (AWS, terraform, Ansible, Puppet, etc)
- Active Directory, O365, Web servers
- Networking, including switches, routers, firewalls, and VPNs
- Database Administration (MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Telephony (SIP and VOIP)
- Security and penetration testing
To apply for this exciting IT Analyst role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!