About the role
An opportunity has arisen to join a well-established company in Co. Galway to join them as their stand-alone IT Administrator. This role would suit someone who has approx. 3 years experience in working in a busy environment. This company prides itself in providing a great working environment for its staff and you will enjoy working closely with the Senior Management Team.
- Provide on-site IT Support and Maintenance of IT systems.
- System administration and support for Microsoft Windows Servers, PCs and Office and other internal applications
- General user support to the organisation
- Liaise with external hardware and systems providers
- Phone system management and troubleshooting
- Software licensing administration
- A relevant third level degree qualification in Computer Science or similar
- At least 3 years + experience working in a similar environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Own transport essential for this role.
To apply for this exciting IT Administrator role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Windows Servers, PC's printers, phone, infrastructure, Windows 7, IT support, Software, Hardware, Cisco