Investment Portfolio Specialist Limerick onsite
My client, a Financial Advisory Firm Established in 2007, is looking for an Investment Portfolio Specialist to join their Limerick team on a permanent basis.
You will contribute to the firm's investment management process by researching investment opportunities and assisting in the day to day management and administration of client portfolios. You will also support the asset allocation strategy and work on specific projects aimed at improving investment processes and how we liaise with our clients.
In order to be successful, you will have:
- Undergraduate Degree (preferably business, maths, science or engineering based)
- Financial Masters and/or CFA qualification (or be working towards a CFA qualification)
- Strong Numeracy & attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong interest in financial markets
- QFA cert or in progress.
- Bloomberg Certification (desirable)
- 1 year professional experience in financial services or appropriate business discipline (desirable)
In return, my client offers an attractive salary, possibilities of development and education support scheme.
If you are interested, please apply now to Monica Bergmann