Investment Administration Manager
A client is looking to hire a Investment Administration Manager to join their expanding team in Co. Limerick. Due to company development this position has opened up. This role requires experience in the financial sector.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the office
- Financial record keeping & administration
- Liaising with clients face to face
- Responsibility in regards to fee queries, cash payments & invoicing
- Strong Numeracy & attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
- Required to obtain the QFA designation
- Experience in financial services or a relevant business discipline
If you are qualified in QFA or want to pursue your QFA and have 3 years + experience in a Senior Financial Office environment and seeking to join a fast-growing organisation with excellent career opportunities- please apply with your most recent CV to Conor Kennedy for immediate consideration.