Inventory Planner Limerick
Our client, a well-established multinational expert in providing supply chain services to pharma and medical device companies is looking for an Inventory Planner to join its organisation based in Limerick
We have been assisting this client for many years with their recruitment needs. This company is continuing to grow and expand even during a global pandemic. This company is positioned very well in the market at the moment allowing it to go from strength to strength.
This company will offer the right candidate strong job security and satisfaction in a time of uncertainty.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with some 3+years' experience in a fast-paced planning department (inventory/materials /multisite)
Some of the duties include:
- Produce and analyse Branch and product performance statistics and make effective decisions and recommendations with regard to profiling.
- Monitor the computer system calculation of forecasts for branch stock, adjusting as appropriate to ensure that automatic replenishment parameters are set to ensure excellent customer service at optimum costs.
- Develop and maintain positive, collaborative relationships with colleagues in the branch network and at the centre.
- Negotiate and organise branch stock cleanses, identify and focus on problem stock and achieve targets for Aged Stock reduction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure maximum commercial gain against defined purchasing objectives.
- Monitor franchise activity and co-ordinate promotional activities.
- Collate and analyse supplier performance and market intelligence information for use in negotiation and supplier development meetings.
The successful Inventory Planner will need to have strong ERP systems such as SAP and ability to work with a large variety of Multi-National clients.
This planning job is offering a Full time days only, permanent position, job security, competitive pay, interesting fast paced rewarding work supporting medical device and pharma companies, progression, future employability as the experience you gain here is highly desired.
If you feel that that you fulfill the above requirements please apply today with your CV. if you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.