Inventory Planner- Dublin
My Client, a leading FMCG Distribution Specialist, is in need of an Inventory Planner to join their busy and growing site based in South Dublin.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Inventory Planner who is looking to join an organization with innovative Supply Chain practices and lots of opportunities for progression.
The duties for the Inventory Planner include but are not limited to:
- Manage supply in line with demand forecast & company set targets using company business planning system
- Full ownership and monitoring of orders placed until arrival, ensuring timely arrival on site striving to meet full customer order fulfilment.
- Proactively developing alternative solutions to minimize any stock outages as a result of internal or external issues.
- Monitor actual vendor performance against schedules. As required develop alternate plans to ensure volume and mix metrics are achieved.
- Balance of inventory levels in line with business requirements for continued supply, with a view towards optimum stock holding and reduced costs.
- Strong relationship building with suppliers in order to achieve maximum SLA's
- Responsible for resolution of volume related claims in damages and invoice discrepancies, and organizing return to suppliers and/or re-work of damages as required.
- Contribute to the forecast through ongoing trend analysis of actual stock movement, taking action as required.
- Cross functional collaboration to ensure compliance and personal, team and supply chain targets are met with Commercial, Purchasing, Goods In & Stock control, QA & Technical and others.
The requirements for the desired Inventory Planner include but are not limited to:
- Previous experience in a similar Inventory Planning/ Production Planning role
- Previous experience in a FMCG or Retail Planning role desirable but not essential
- Third Level Degree in Supply Chain Management/Business or related discipline.
- Strong IT systems skills including ERP systems knowledge
- Strong communication skills along with excellent organization / time management skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and proficient at multitasking.
If you feel that you fulfil the requirements for the above role please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment