Our client, a well-established multinational expert in providing supply chain services to pharma and medical device companies is looking for an Inventory coordinator to join its Cork team.
This Inventory coordinator job is offering a Full time, permanent position, job security, competitive pay, interesting fast paced rewarding work supporting medical device and pharma companies, progression and future employability as the experience you gain here is highly desired.
We have been assisting this client for many years with their recruitment needs. This company is continuing to grow and expand even during a global pandemic. This company is positioned very well in the market at the moment allowing it to go from strength to strength.
This company will offer the right candidate strong job security and satisfaction in a time of uncertainty.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with 2-5+ years' experience in a fast-paced WH department (inventory/materials) with good IT skills.
Some of the day-to-day duties:
- Issue, receive and manage Inventory
- Cycle Counting, Stock Checks and Material Planning in the Cork site and client sites. You will be given a company car to carry out external stock takes.
- Maintain weekly materials counts,
- Responsibility for the Goods in/out process
- Ensure Stock control records are maintained
- General stores duties and housekeeping
The Key attributes required for the role:
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP
- Previous experience in a Stores/WH/Supply Chain role
- Strong communications skills
- Good team player, Good customer service skills.
- Hardworking and reliable, this role requires Flexibility as 50% of work is based in Cork and the rest is on client sites.
How I can help:
I have placed many people with this client, I can help guide you through the process and give you hints and tips that will give you a competitive advantage over other applicants.
To apply for this exciting new position here are your three options:
"This sounds like me" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Richard O'Sullivan (Recruiter) on 086 1852327 between 9 am - 5pm.
"I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience" - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
"I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.