I am actively looking for an inventory controller for a well-known and highly respected company in Limerick. Having met with this company again this week they really are a great company to work for. It has a very friendly atmosphere, down to earth team environment. They are a multinational company with a lovely SME feel. I am delighted to be assisting them with the recruitment of an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to really progress their career.
We have assisted this company with their recruitment needs since 2006 and every person we have placed there has been incredibly happy. Every time a candidate goes for an interview with this company, they want the job!
Positions do not come up very often with this company and this position has come available due to Retirement. They offer excellent salaries plus one of the best benefits packages around.
This role is crucial in the operating of a large industrial plant. The successful candidate will be responsible (following a period of training) for day-to-day inventory control of a significant part of their plant.
Ongoing professional, managerial and personal development is actively encouraged and supported both financially and through mentors. The successful candidate will have over 6 months of a handover with the outgoing person who has over 30 years of expertise to pass on. After which you can bring your own style to the job, bringing in ideas and making the role your own.
- To ensure that the plant maintenance and operational material requirements can be satisfied while maintaining inventories at the most economic levels
- To pre-warn of Critical Inventory exposures in a timely manner so that immediate control action can be taken by those responsible.
- To administer the Computerised Materials Management System including; identification and classification of stock, inventory control, computerised Purchase Orders, contract release orders and expediting reports
- To implement Company inventory policy and from time-to-time advise on policy decision effectiveness
- To constantly strive to maintain stocks in line with Plant requirements but ensuring that slow movers and non- movers are highlighted to management for disposition.
- Diploma in Purchasing and Materials Control
- At least 5 years experience in a materials function
- At least 5 years inventory control experience
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Richard O'Sullivan up to 7pm on 086 18502327