Inventory Control Administrator
We have a excellent opportunity for Inventory Control & Production Administrator in Co Louth.
This is a 10 - 12 month contract role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the systems and procedures to ensure accuracy of all inventory.You will also be responsible for administration across several functions, including production administration, weekly payroll, business systems.
Duties will include:
- Stock management on the ERP System.
- Administration of production figures and dumping figures.
- Carry out demand planning scenarios based on MIR data in the DRAMS forecasting system to provide options to the management to optimize stock usage.
- Develop and implement quarterly cycle counting of all dry goods, labels and finished goods to ensure control and security.
- Develop the goods receipts procedures for all materials.
- Co-ordinate the goods receipts process and carry out routine audits to ensure the processes are effective.
- Oversee the dry goods and finished goods warehouse space utilisation procedures to ensure safety at all times.
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of inventory control to ensure Lean and robust processes.
- Co-ordinate the stock taking procedures.
- Complete quarterly E&O inventory analysis on CGF and Packaging materials.
- Review and maintain consistency of Bills of Materials between the NAV and DRAMS systems.
- Create transfer reports for stock moving between 2 sites.
- Create end of life report for product.
- Attend daily warehouse meeting to discuss all stock movements for the day & weeks ahead.
- Generate monthly stock movement reports for Revenue at month end
- Utilise reporting from finance to assist warehouse team identify trends and help find reasons behind liquid metric variances.
- Generate filling report tracking wood policy actual versus plan.
- Develop and maintain functional registers for casks and pallets.
- Review inventory reconciliations
- Develop knowledge in all aspects of procurement of all purchased materials
- Provide assistance to the Procurement Manager when required
- Preparation of weekly wages; oversee and maintain daily clocking information.
- Maintain the attendance clocking report, absenteeism report & sick leave files as necessary.
- Maintain annual leave files.
- Manage payroll systems General Administration
- Assist with budget planning for Office Expenses and develop areas for possible Lean savings.
- Assist with accounts audit, gather invoices and supply auditors with any information needed regarding delivery dockets for invoices.
- Meet deadlines set for stock, wages & invoicing to ensure smooth month end for accounts.
- Maintain electronic weighbridge system. Use this system to generate excel reports
- Reconcile bi-product records with weighbridge system to ensuring accurate invoicing.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel essential
- Experience or knowledge of ERP System
- Previous payroll or strong numerical skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and to build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong drive and desire to succeed with high levels of energy and ambition.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment.
- 3-5 years administration experience.
Send CV through attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069