International Payroll specialist
International Payroll Specialist
- Shannon, Ireland
- Human Resources
Our Client is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimising their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
We are recruiting for an experienced International Payroll Specialist to join our team in Shannon, Ireland
As the Payroll Specialist, responsible for ensuring timely, accurate and effective delivery of company's monthly payroll through 3rd party vendor in an outsource arrangement. This position reporting to the International Payroll Manager, focuses on payroll delivery for a number of countries in the EMEA region.
- Daily activities to deliver payroll through in-country service providers.
- Ensure HR data is provided in a timely accurate manner
- Review preliminary payroll calculations from Payroll Vendor and advise of changes, provision of final approval for each payroll
- Delivery of payroll funds into employee accounts as well as depositing income and social taxes, benefit plan obligations and other deductions as required
- Liaison with local Finance to provide accurate cash funding requirements and appropriate documentation/authorisation required for banking arrangements such as DD's and provide accurate monthly cash forecasting data.
- Ensure timely receipt and uploading of general ledger data as it pertains to payroll, assisting with account reconciliations for Payroll related GL Accounts
- Ensure compliance with all SOX controls
- Handle employee inquiries in a timely professional manner in liaison within country service provider
What are we looking for?
- Proven Payroll experience
- Strong customer service skills and quality focused.
- Knowledge of payroll-related tax/legislative processes.
- Experience with Workday
- Knowledge of HR / payroll business processes