An experienced HR Generalist, HR Business Partner or Senior HR professional is required for a permanent role with an excellent organisation based in their head office in Clonmel, Tipperary.
This role is supporting the organisation in the Middle East and will be based on a rotational basis between the offices in Clonmel for 2 weeks and in the Middle East for 10 weeks. The succesful candidate must be prepared to commit to this required travel.
Supporting the HR Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and co-ordinating all operational HR activities within assigned Business Units to ensure that the organisation continues to have best in class HR processes and practices which will facilitate the delivery of the corporate Vision and Mission.
The ideal candidate will be have significant HR experience, be very strong on employee communication and employee engagement and be degree qualified with a formal HR qualification ie CIPD.
Responsibilities may include:
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Communication
- Employee Relations
- General HR Analysis & Reporting
- Talent Management & Development exposure
- Employee Mobility
- Compensation & Benefits
- Create and roll-out Induction program across all sites
- Participate in, represent and rollout various HR related projects
- Relevant degree
- CIPD qualification or working towards CIPD/ other HR qualification.
- Experience of HRIS
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (word, excel and outlook)
- Awareness and ability to deal with the confidential nature of the HR function
- In addition, you will be a team player with excellent communications and influencing skills and the capacity to maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Have excellent time management skills with the confidence to work on your own initiative
- Experience of a complex, fast-moving environment