Internal Sales Coordinator - Agri
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of 'Internal Sales Coordinator - Agri'.
This role is advertised on behalf of our Client who is a leading veterinary wholesaler & distributor in Ireland for the past 40 years.
This is a full time permanent role, with headquarters in North Cork.
Suitable candidates for this role will come from a Veterinary/Agri merchant background with relevant sales experience. Possess strong IT, analytic and communication skills with the ability to work on their initiative and hit targets.
The position is full time (40 Hours), Mon-Friday
Salary up to €35k DOE
Role and Responsibilities:
* Taking sales calls from customers and converting to sales.
* Managing and processing sales orders from external sales team and website through operating system Sage 200.
* Interacting with customers regarding stock availability, and delivery queries.
* Generating sales and liaising with the external sales team to stimulate demand.
* Producing sales data, that identifies opportunities for targeting certain customers with key products.
* Running sales reports for the external sales team to review performance of their customer accounts.
* Support the sales team to achieve their objectives and targets.
* Produce sales information and brochures to assist and inform both reps and their customers.
* Support and initiate sales campaigns and execute marketing plans.
* Agri/Veterinary merchant background
* Strong IT & analytic skills
* Ability to build relations with new and existing customers
* Strong communicator who can relay data and information clearly to both team members and customers
* 2-3 years previous similar experience is necessary for this role
- Click the link below to apply
- All applications managed in confidence