Internal Sales - Agri
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for the role of 'Internal Sales - Agri' on behalf of our Client who is an established Agri business in North Tipperary.
There are 2 positions available, both of which are full-time permanent, where career development and progression is a distinct possibility for the successful candidates, with an attractive salary and over time also available.
Applications from North Tipp/Laois/Offaly region would be most suitable.
Strong communication skills and Agri knowledge is essential for this role.
This role will provide excellent opportunities for an Agri focused individuals looking to gain experience and insights into various divisions of an Irish Agri business.
Our client, who has been serving the agricultural trade in the Midlands for over 70 years, also manages a team of agronomists, nutritionists and feed specialists. The company boasts years of both academic and practical experience, while also standing as a major retailer of fertiliser, seeds, agrochemicals and hardware.
Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
* Counter sales-Dealing with customer queries in relation to our wide range of products & Agri Hardware.
* Stock control
* Processing goods inwards & outwards dockets
* Dealing with suppliers
* Supporting the purchasing team
* Offering technical advice on Animal Health/Feed/Fertilizer/Chemicals/Hardware to customers.
* Support the field based team
* Support the branch manager in daily operational duties.
* Interest and background in Agriculture
* A 3rd level qualification in Agriculture or relevant discipline a distinct advantage but not essential.
* Minimum 1 year experience in Agri/Hardware retail experience an advantage
* Strong communication & interpersonal skills
* Strong selling manner
* Computer literate
* Merchandising skills
* Click link in description
* Send up to date CV