Internal Sales Advisor
A market leading company in the provision of supply, installation and servicing of a range of construction materials and fixtures, including steel, aluminium and timber fixtures. Currently recruiting for an Internal Service Sales Representative to join a growing team, based in the South Dublin office. This is a permanent, full-time position.
Results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue, growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability through developing key strategic relationships.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Specifying and selling architectural hardware products to existing and prospective customers in line with your monthly and annual sales target.
- Cross selling all the KCC Groups portfolio of products and services
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Performing cost-benefit and need analysis of existing / potential customers to meet their needs
- Analyse market potential, track sales and status reports
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems to maximise satisfaction
- Provide updates internally on customer needs, concerns, interest, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Minimum of two years outbound telephone-based sales experience within a busy environment.
- Architectural Ironmongery knowledge with base knowledge of door structures (Steel / Aluminium / Timber) is an advantage
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Strong PC Skills, including excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiations skills
- A proven capacity to learn new industry products
- Confidence to source and present solutions on the phone.