Internal Recruitment Specialist
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify the requirements and needs of the business
- Recruiting candidates in a full 360 recruitment capacity within a high volume environment
- Sourcing candidates using a variety of methods
- Contract generation and management
- Managing inductions and on boarding
- Processing new starters on the HRIS
- Being a part of the diversity and inclusion program.
- Primary Degree in HR ideal but not essential
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of computer literacy including comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines.