Intermediate site Engineer
FRS Recruitment are proud to recruit for a well-established construction company who have an exciting new role for an Intermediate Site Engineer in Wicklow.
This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to expand on their career and learn & develop new skills. Our client will provide the opportunity to work on diverse and challenging projects and assignments.
- Responsible for supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project.
- Liaising with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Check plans, drawings, and supervise the setting out coordination and provide quantities for accuracy on calculations.
- Attend regular meetings with clients, architects, and consultants, and keeping them informed of progress made in the project.
- Quality management and BCAR co-ordination.
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on site and ensuring that regulations are adhered to.
- Handle technical queries when necessary and interface with the client, consultant, and architect regarding RFI's.
- Engineering Degree
- Setting Out and Surveying experience
- Confident in supervising site works
- Have GPS, Auto CAD and Robotic total Station experience
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels.