Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Waterford
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Full Time Permanent
€50k +++ DOE
A leading Waterford based firm are looking to recruit an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor for a Waterford based role on Waterford based projects. The candidate will work with an experienced team of quantity surveyors on build projects from residential to healthcare.
The firm can offer a long term future for this candidate on a number of long term projects. There is excellent career development options within the firm with the option to progress to senior management.
The role is best suited to Quantity Surveyors who meet the following criteria:
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or a related field
- 3 years plus experience within a quantity surveyor role
- Has worked as a Quantity Surveyor in Ireland preferably but not essential
- Keen to work as a Quantity Surveyor on residential and medical builds
- Has expert level knowledge of quantity surveying requirements on residential builds
- Has an established network of subcontractors across the south east
- Up to date knowledge of construction standards in Ireland
- Superb IT skills
- Keen to work in the south east
- Happy to work in an office based role
If you are considering this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please contact Miriam at 085 2797250.
This is one of a number of construction and engineering vacancies across the south east. We are recruiting for site engineers, quantity surveyors, project managers, CAD Technicians and a lot more. If you are considering a move to the sunny south east why not get in touch to discuss?