FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Intermediate Engineer for a well established Irish Building Contractor, listed in the Top 50 Construction CIF Contractors for a number of years. Our client would have a long history of high profile projects across the board with values from €5m to €100m+. They have also won numerous awards for Commercial, Residential, Educational & Public Works contracts.
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project
- Co-ordinating Sub-Contractors including maintaining a daily Site Diary detailing manpower levels for each Sub-contractors and keeping accurate notes of all on-site activities
- Scheduling daily Work Programmes
- Scheduling steel reinforcement and other material requisitions
- Making of concrete cubes including recording locations, sending for testing and analysing results as well as other quality checks as required
- Taking site and foundation levels
- Preparing engineering drawings and engineering calculations for planning applications
- Attending weekly management team meetings for Bennett Construction Team
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential
- Ensure maintenance of drawing register and ensuring proper distribution of all drawings.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma Required
- Preferably 3+ years Engineering experience
- Computer literate in Design Software
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team