Intellectual Disability Nurses
Are you a Registered ID Nurse or RGN looking to progress your career in the area of Intellectual Disabilities?
I am currently working with a fantastic organisation seeking assistance in finding motivated Staff Nurses to work within their Respite Services in Leitrim or Donegal.
They are offering permanent positions with competitive salaries, fantastic benefits and excellent training opportunities.
About the Role
The role will involve you to operate in a team lead capacity to support the Services Manager in the delivery of a quality client focused respite service. You will be responsible for the management, care and support of service users, to ensure that the optimum standard of care is provided within the service and will provide clinical and professional leadership and development to the care work team.
- Minimum Education & Skills required.
- Must be registered with NMBI ideally in ID division however general nurses will be considered with experience in Intellectual Disabilities.
- Clinical knowledge, reasoning skills and evidence based practice to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Demonstrates effective analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Experience in providing a high standard of nursing care and the maintenance of nursing records.
- Experience in the delivery of quality care in a disability setting in line with HIQA standards.
- Experience of working with individuals with Intellectual Disability.
- Experience in design and development of staff rotas to include both day evening and sleep in/waking night shifts.
- Staff Benefits
- Company Pension - with company contribution
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
For further information on this exciting role, please contact Chloe in FRS - Mobile: +353 (0)86 4648416