Intellectual Disability Nurses
Are you a registered ID nurse looking to progress your career in this setting?
I am currently working with a fantastic organisation seeking assistance in finding motivated nurses to work within their presitigious private residential services in North Cork/South Limerick area.
They are offering permanent positions with competitive salaries and excellent training opportunities.
The services are renowned for their friendly supportive approach engaging in community services with a long running history of supporting families across all age groups from children, adolescence and older adults in both community and residential care settings.
- Must be registered with NMBI ideally in ID division however general nurses will be considered with experience in Intellectual Disabilities
- Ideally one-year post practice experience however newly qualified nurses will be considered
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication skills and a strong empowering approach
- Competitive salaries in line with HSE pay scales
- Excellent training packages and opportunities for career progress
- Free parking
- Excellent competitive pension scheme
For further information on this exciting role, please contact Chloe in FRS - Mobile: +353 (0)86 4648416