Integrated Business Partner
My client a leading med tech multi-national company with multiple facilities in Ireland are currently seeking an IBP analyst for their site in Limerick. The IBP Analyst will be responsible for assimilating data to analyze and identify trends for Demand, Supply and IBP leadership. This individual will be key in identifying significant business risks and escalating to the appropriate leadership teams.position will report to the IBP Director.
Your key responsibilities
- Ensure monthly net requirement plan roll-up is inclusive of all regions / divisions and approved before providing to Supply.
- Analyze and identify disparities between the Net requirement plan and demand plan. This includes taking into account product lifecycle stages (e.g. new product introductions and obsolescence) and understanding inventory changes at selling divisions
- Proactively influence the planning process for new product launches
- Ensure global demand / NRP changes are communicated to the Supply Planning Team.
- Leads, Coordinates and directs periodical meetings, resolves issues and follows up on actions arising from meetings such as monthly requirement review, demand handoff with plants and IBP reconciliation meeting
- Back up IBP manager where appropriate
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Supply Chain management is preferred.
- Hands on working experience with demand/inventory planning in manufacturing environment is required.
- Must have knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues.
- Expert Knowledge with Excel/Access to analyze large amounts of data and prior experience with demand and supply planning tools like Oracle Demantra / SAP APO,or Oracle ASCP/ SAP SNPis a plus. Prior experience with Power BI is a plus
- is preferred. 3+ years of business experience in Supply Chain Management is required.
- Background in process improvements, product launches, production /demand planning is required.
- International experience or experience working with plants and divisions located globally is required.