Insurance Travel Claims and Sales Co-Ordinator, D12
Job Title: Travel Claims and Sales Co-Ordinator
Reporting to: Travel Claims - Team Leader
Objective of the role:
Assess claims accurately and effectively. Communicate professionally with customers and third parties. Actively contribute to continual improvement of department. Effectively manage costs. Able to communicate policy terms and conditions clearly to customers.
Thirty-five hours per week. However, due to the nature of this role hours may vary in line with the needs of the business.
- Communicate with customers and third parties both verbally (telephone) and in writing (letter, fax, email) in a clear, concise and professional way.
- Assess new claims in accordance with policy terms and conditions, within specified service levels, and in line with departmental procedures and the Consumer Protection Code (CPC)
- Handle any necessary administration duties relating to claims, e.g. filing, photocopying, completion of worksheets.
- Ensure that all relevant data is collated and entered onto the system in a timely way, with a focus on accurate data entry and regular data cleansing.
- Identify and initiate potential recoveries and subrogations
- Handle complaints in a positive way, in line with Quality Standards procedures.
- Travel Policy Sales and Amendments in line with the CPC.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Completion of Insurance exams - APA certified or become a new entrant to work towards completion of insurance exams - APA minimum qualification.
- Travel Industry related certificate/qualification an advantage
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- High attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Team Player.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to prioritise and multi task under pressure.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge.
- Experience of working in a claims environment.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary 28k + performance bonus
- Career progression opportunities and training
- Excellent benefits such as pension, health insurance
- Flexible working hours and blended working (hybrid working a few days per week)
- Free on-site parking
- Sports & Club society
- Transport Subsidy
- Support for professional studies including APA examinations
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their studies.