Insurance Sales Representative - Dublin OR Oxford
This role will be a hybrid position based in the UK or Dublin office, working on our core products and major customer solutions. My client is looking for an outgoing and dedicated Insurance Sales Representative who is interested in a rewarding career in insurance sales.
The professional will help the company to generate new business by contacting potential customers and selling one or more types of products. The professional will explain the company's products and help clients choose plans and products that suit them. This is a crucial and demanding technical role and exciting career progression opportunities exist for the right candidate.
High-energy, customer-focused, and strong desire to succeed in a sales driven environment is also an advantage.
The role will also involve liaising with customers for product demonstrations and ongoing requirements capture and product definition so excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new contracts or adjust existing ones;
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals;
- Research and source potential clients and build long-term relationships with them;
- Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss company products
- Advise clients on the products that best suit their needs;
- Customize plans to suit individual clients;
- Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits and risks of the policy;
- Re-assess the products needs of existing clients after events;
- Fill-out and submit applications, issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports;
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices;
- Explain the features of various policies;
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as an Insurance Sales Representative;
- Extensive knowledge of insurance products and policies;
- Ability to determine best product for clients;
- Excellent interpersonal and sales skills;
- Ability to identify and contact prospective clients;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Ability to comprehend complex business and technical scenarios.
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships;
- BSc degree in Finance or similar relevant fields.
- High level of initiative.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Resilient spirit and a persistent nature;
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and friendly attitude;
- Well organized with time great management abilities.