Insurance Executive- South Mall, Cork
Monday-Friday 09:00am - 05:30pm
This is a permanent full-time role based onsite. The salary is negotiable depending on experience including a bonus and benefits.
The company are an established Insurance Broker and due to continued growth are looking to add to their team.
You would be joining a warm and welcoming team on a permanent basis and really make a difference to their clients' customer service experience.
Applicants would preferably be CIP or APA (Personal Lines) qualified or have majored in Risk Management & Insurance.
- Manage potential new business & renewals
- Building professional rapport with customers
- Clients service and retention
- Mid term adjustments / policy amendments
- Excellent Customer Service
- Cross selling
- APA qualification progressing towards CIP
- Minimum of 12 months Personal Lines insurance experience
- good interpersonal, communication & organisational skills.
- a good team player who is highly motivated & enthusiastic
22 days leave plus 1.5 days at Christmas & also Good Friday.
PHI & Life Cover (after 6 months' probation)
PRSA - company will top up any employee contribution by 20%
Exam support - fees & leave
Sports & Social club