Excellent new opportunity for an Insurance Administrator for an office-based role located in Swords.
- Salary €28,000 - €30,000
- Study support
We are seeking an experienced insurance personnel to join our Special Types Administration Team. The primary purpose of this role is working in the special types area looking after renewals, MTA's and doing the day-to-day administration providing a top-quality service to direct clients and sub brokers.
- Maintaining and managing a portfolio of existing clients
- Proactively helping to grow a pipeline for new business and renewals
- Keeping up to date with trends to ensure that you stay an expert in your market
- Delivering excellent customer service and helpful advice to customers
- Have a focus on the market and competitor insight.
Skills / Knowledge
- Proven administration and attention to detail skills
- Possess some technical knowledge in insurance
- Excellent customer service skills to earn the loyalty of our customers
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Proactive approach to building and managing your account.
- Focus market and competitor insight.
- Excellent presentation skills and be confident presenting at boardroom level
Qualifications and Experience
- APA Commercial, CIP, MDI or ACII qualification
- Minimum 1 years' insurance experience,