Instrumentation Technician Job Limerick
If you have talent and you want your contribution to count, then apply now for this Instrumentation/Calibration Technician job. With an amazing working environment, this Medtech company operate in a really interesting sector , they create devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. You will be joining an already established and supportive team and you will receive comprehensive training in the role .
WHY THIS Instrumentation Technician JOB:
This is a company that will fully support YOU and YOUR long term career goals. This is a place where achievement is recognised and internal progression opportunities are very much available.
The Instrumentation Technician job will involve, installation , maintenance , repair and calibration of specific laboratory instrumentation. Full training will be provided on their instrumentation.
- Generate and maintain up to date documentation records
- Troubleshoot any instrument issues
- Assist with training on the lab instruments for new users
- Working with Global Tech Service team
- Maintain a schedule of maintenance and installation activities
- 2-3 year's experience in an equipment/instrumentation role in a regulated environment, candidates coming from a manufacturing/calibration environment are strongly encouraged to apply
- NFQ Level 6 Qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- PC Literate
YOUR NEXT STEP:
Please apply with an update CV detailing your technical experience.You must have industry experience!!!
Keywords: Instrumentation Technician Job , Calibration technician job, Lab instrumentation technician job. Equipment technician job