This role in Meath is suited to an Electrician/ Instrument Technician who has a strong technical
background and strong interpersonal skills, and can also demonstrate excellent skills in
problem solving and analysis
This position will expose the candidate to many aspects of SCADA and Instrumentation
technology and must therefore demonstrate an aptitude and enthusiasm for the
installation and support of the company solutions. Candidates must be able to demonstrate
methodical and logical approach to installation processes.
The candidate should possess excellent customer facing skills, and work well under
pressure, demonstrating a professional manner, with an ability to identify and focus on
customer needs, during the deployment and ongoing support of the company solutions.
Some of the responsibilities include:
● Perform technical support duties, including product configuration and
troubleshooting of customer issues.
● Installation of the company products and solutions to a very high level of quality, to
budget and on time.
● Follow manufactures guidelines for installation and maintenance of equipment
supplied by the company
● Adherence to Method Statements and Risk Assessments
● Wearing of required PPE at all times
● Obtain customer sign off of installations
● Resolution of general maintenance incidents in a timely fashion, either remotely or
● Participate in out of hours support
● Build and maintain excellent working relationships with Customers.
● Work as part of a team and also on own initiative
● Qualified Electrician/ Instrument Technician
● Minimum of 3 experience in installation of instrumentation and electrical products
on Water and Waste Water sites e.g. Flow Meters, Level Probes, UV monitors, PH
Probes, Turbidity Analysers, Chlorine Analysers etc.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.