Role Base: Co Meath with travel
Salary plus vehicle.
This role is suited to an Electrician/ Instrument Technician who has a strong technical background and strong interpersonal skills, and can also demonstrate excellent skills in problem solving and analysis
· Considerable knowledge of methods, practices, techniques and equipment related to the calibration of instruments, controls and gauges used within the Water Industry
· Considerable knowledge of electrical and electronic devices, such as circuits, switches, breakers, wiring, and of safety precautions and hazards related to electricity
Minimum of 1 experience in installation of instrumentation and electrical products on Water and Waste Water sites e.g. Flow Meters, Level Probes, UV monitors, PH Probes, Turbidity Analysers, Chlorine Analysers etc.
External customer management experience.
· Perform technical support duties, including product configuration and troubleshooting of customer issues.
· Installation of company products and solutions to a very high level of quality, to budget and on time.
· Follow manufactures guidelines for installation and maintenance of equipment supplied
· Adherence to Method Statements and Risk Assessments
· Wearing of required PPE at all times
· Obtain customer sign off of on installations
· Resolution of general maintenance incidents in a timely fashion, either remotely or on site
· Build and maintain excellent working relationships with Customers.
· Work as part of a team and also on own initiative