This role is suited to an Electrician/ Instrument Technician who has a strong technical background and strong interpersonal skills, and can also demonstrate excellent skills in problem solving and analysis.
This position will expose the candidate to many aspects of SCADA and Instrumentation technology and must therefore demonstrate an aptitude and enthusiasm for the installation and support of the company solutions.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate methodical and logical approach to installation processes.
The candidate should possess excellent customer facing skills, and work well under pressure, demonstrating a professional manner, with an ability to identify and focus on customer needs, during the deployment and ongoing support of the company solutions.
● Perform technical support duties, including product configuration and troubleshooting of customer issues.
● Installation of the company products and solutions to a very high level of quality, to budget and on time.
● Follow manufactures guidelines for installation and maintenance of equipment supplied by the company
● Adherence to Method Statements and Risk Assessments
● Wearing of required PPE at all times
● Obtain customer sign off of installations
● Resolution of general maintenance incidents in a timely fashion, either remotely or on site
● Participate in out of hours support
● Build and maintain excellent working relationships with Customers.
● Work as part of a team and also on own initiative Technical Skills
● Qualified Electrician/ Instrument Technician
● Minimum of 3 experience in installation of instrumentation and electrical products on Water and Waste Water sites e.g. Flow Meters, Level Probes, UV monitors, PH Probes, Turbidity Analysers, Chlorine Analysers etc.
Essential Technical Experience
● Safepass accredited
● Full Driver's License
● Considerable knowledge of methods, practices, techniques and equipment related to the calibration of instruments, controls and gauges used within the Water Industry
● Considerable knowledge of electrical and electronic devices, such as circuits,
switches, breakers, wiring, and of safety precautions and hazards related to
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.