Inside Technical Sales
Inside Technical sales
Permanent role located central Westmeath.
Due to continued growth and expansion my client are seeking to add an additional member to the inside sales team. This is a sales roles with a difference in that you will be working in promoting and selling a technical, high value product on the world wide market to business/agents and directly. This is an office based position where you will be working closely with a team on a cooperative basis to increase market penetration; relationship building is key. This role would ideally suit someone that has a mechanical/engineering background coupled with sales experience. In depth training will be provided to see you succeed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow and enforce the Company's Export Compliance Procedures.
- Meets and exceeds the annual sales budget, targets are team based.
- Development and penetration of new markets where distribution does not exist.
- Assist and/or lead product training, application and troubleshooting seminars for distributors and customers, both at the factory, at Training Centres and in the field.
- Host customers during factory visits.
- Participate in the planning and formation of marketing and sales strategy and tools.
- Issue accurate and clear quotes that are profitable. Review and follow up on quotes that may lead to additional sales in an assigned territory.
- Analyse and prioritise projects so that limited resources will achieve the maximum results.
- Provide exceptional customer service and maintain good relations with the distribution network, end-users and the entire diverse customer base.
- Organize & participate in and attend trade shows as needed.
- Compile reports concerning progress of sales efforts, handle customer correspondence, and provide timely and effective follow-up on sales leads.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of a degree required, business or engineering preferred, or the equivalent.
Be proficient in English and another language is a plus.
Minimum 2 years Sales and Marketing or Engineering experience in a technical field.
Experience in the technical review of sales contracts is required.
Proficient in Word, Excel, and other computer skills and software packages is required.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply now and I will be in touch to discuss.