Injection Moulding Technician
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Injection Moulding Technician to join an expanding manufacturing facility in Waterford.
- Opportunities available on both night and days shifts
- Attractive salary and benefits package on offer
- This is great opportunity to expand your skillset in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Friendly, inclusive and collaborative working environment. Teamwork, new ideas and ''thinking outside the box'' is very much encouraged
- Family feel culture but has the support of a larger global organisation
Responsibilities: (A Snapshot…)
- Oversight for Injection moulding process start up, process monitoring during running and shutdown in a safe manner to achieve production targets for quality product (customer volume, yield, scrap and material cost).
- Take ownership for process escalations for injection moulding to ensure action is taken to troubleshoot & resolve issues in a timely manner using systematic approach to 'root cause' problem solving.
- Ensure tool set-up & changeover activities are optimised to meet production targets.
- Support process engineer in the development of new processes set up, Proof of concept & validation runs for existing and new production & prototype tools.
- Ensure completion and accuracy of required documentation in the manufacturing area from all operation team supporting injection moulding.
- Level 6 (Mechanical / plastics engineering) or equivalent
- 5 Years + experience of injection moulding, preferably Healthcare with high volume automation desirable.
- Experience of mould set up and working with a wide variety of plastics and mould types.
- Additional specialist industry standard 'process technician training' desirable.
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.