Injection Mould Technician
Injection Moulding Technician
Role Location: Offaly/Westmeath/Laois
Based in the Midlands this role will see you provide mechanical maintenance within a high-volume injection moulding manufacturing facility. This is a permanent role and has become available due to expansion.
Please note: This role is a combination of day and night shift work.
- Performs mould cleaning and cleaning of machines/robots and ancillary equipment.
- Performs equipment maintenance.
- Solves, in conjunction with the Quality department, customer related problems/issues as needed.
- Continuously works on initiatives to reduce the scrap.
- Ensure the quality of the parts produced by inspecting parts visually and with measuring devices.
- Ensure the machine settings as per the validated status.
- Ensures that the correct raw materials are being used at each molding machine.
- Attends schedules and facilitates internal meetings to help establish priorities and assign tasks.
- Instructs others, formally or informally, training of employees on new processes or systems.
- Communicate on a regular basis (or as appropriate) with external suppliers of materials and equipment.
- Must have a knowledge of Injection Molding, Processing, Ancillary equipment, Robots and automation systems.