Infrastructure Project Manager
I'm delighted to be able to come to the market with a 6 month Infrastructure project management role in the Mid West, for one of my best clients. What makes it one of my best clients? People like to work there. It's a great environment, subsidised canteen, yoga classes and barbers on site, traffic and parking is cool (one guy, it takes him longer to get from his desk to his car, than it then takes to drive home afterwards). The people are focused, hard working, and down to earth. And effective.
They are coming to the end of a large project which is freeing up time to look at infrastructure and the upgrades now required. There are two main objectives - the upgrading of a variety of servers both linux and Windows, and the upgrading of workstations to Windows 10.
Are you the right person for this role?
- if you have run and managed a number of large complex IT projects, across all infrastructure streams, with a cross functional and international teams
- If you have great communication skills, great management skills and great plan B skills for when Plan A doesnt work
- If you have a strong background in project management (having done some certification would be great, PMP, Prince 2 etc)
- If you have a strong financial focus and good experience dealing with supplier management
- If you are immediately available - we have an early start on this
Then Yes! It might be YOU! :)
Please call now for a chat.
service management, infrastructure, project management, telecoms, networks, business change, servers, ITIL, PMP, Prince 2,