Information Security Analyst - Level 2 (Dublin - Onsite)
Fully onsite role :
As an information security professional, you will play a crucial role in protecting our client's valuable information. You will be responsible for analyzing, identifying, and implementing robust security measures to ensure the utmost protection against potential threats. This is an opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and make a real impact in safeguarding critical information.
You will need
- Experience in working in a managed service environment following ITIL processes.
- Proficiency in managing Enterprise AV solutions for a large number of endpoints (more than 3000).
- Familiarity with SIEM systems.
- Expertise in Vulnerability Management.
- Knowledge of Network Flow Management and Reporting.
If this sounds like you please apply below