Industrial Painting Manager
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Painting Manager to assist with the set-up of their new painting facility on their existing steelwork manufacturing site based in Co.Laois.
Duties and responsibilities
- Set-up of new facility.
- Deal with regulatory issues.
- Control of the scheduling, quality, compliance and cost of complete process
- Assist with the recruitment and training.
- Establish links with potential suppliers.
- Manage the day-to-day operations.
Skills and Knowledge
- 5+years relevant experience with industrial coatings, sales and technical support
- Knowledge of shotblasting, surface condition, steelwork (Essential)
- Familiar with paint coatings and all issues relating to this - adhesion, salt tests, roughness profile, blast media, blasting processes, dew- point, humidity, air-movement, w.f.t, d.f.t, drying times, specifications, etc
- Surface treatment and subsequent paint coating, including intumescent coatings
If you are interested in this role and hold relevant experience please apply through the link provided and contact Jennifer for more information