Industrial Maintenance Electrician
My client is a well-known highly respected heavy industrial manufacturer in Limerick. Due to growth they are now looking for an Industrial Maintenance Electrician to join their team. Positions very rarely come up in the company because they have very low turnover of staff. Most people once they get a role in this company they stay.
This is an excellent company to work for even though they are a large multinational they have a lovely down to earth SME feel.
Electricians would have to be fully qualified (Certificated) and must have heavy industrial plant experience such as process plants, chemical plants, mining, quarries, cement plants, oil & gas plants or heavy industrial.
- New machinery installation and roll out.
- Preventative & Breakdown maintenance.
- General electrical maintenance of plant.
- Logical approach to problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Reading and working to process work instructions.
For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Emer on 0860437889