Our client, based in North West Cork, commutable from Kanturk, Mallow, Newmarket, Millstreet, Rathmore, Ballydesmond requires a maintenance Electrician for their food production facility.
This is a full time, permanent job. 40 hour week. 2 shift pattern: week 1 - 10am to 6pm Tuesday to Saturday - Week 2 - 2pm to 10pm Monday to Friday.
Are you a qualified INDUSTRIAL/MANUFACTURING electrician?
Do you have 5 + years experience working as a maintenance electrician in a factory? (food industry experience preferable)
1. 5+ years industrial experience ideally in the operations and maintenance of Process machinery.
2. Ability to work on own initiative.
3. Capable of reviewing and improving maintenance routines.
4. Able to carry out basic mechanical repairs.
5. Working closely with team members to ensure smooth handover at end of shift.
6. Capable of using a computer.
7. Have a good understanding of PLC operation in machinery.
8. Capable of problem solving basic electronic issues that may arise in machinery on site.
9. Experience with packaging machinery
If you are keen to get off NIGHT shift, weekend shift and you are interested in hearing more about this maintenance electrician job in NW Cork, please apply today, by sending your updated cv.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 0864106852
You may have searched for electrician jobs Cork, Electrician jobs Ireland, maintenance jobs Cork, maintenance electrician jobs Cork, factory maintenance jobs Cork, Electrician job, electrical jobs Cork, electrical jobs Ireland