Our Kerry based client are a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Company that specialise in all aspects of M&E services across all industries, with a significant track record in Process, Water and Wastewater.
Due to expansion they have a requirement for Trade qualified Industrial Electricians/EI Technicians for work in Munster and Leinster regions. Excellent opportunity to work within a progressive and fast-growing Engineering Company with a reputation for promoting from within.
As an Industrial Electricians/EI Technician you will work under the direction of a Site Manager or Project Manager. Day to day you will be an essential part of the on-site team of technicians responsible for M&E installation, repair, refit and alterations. You will be a natural problem solver and highly involved in working to what can be aggressive programmes.
- Working Knowledge of Pumping and/or Process
- Working Knowledge of Control Wiring & Automation
- Working Knowledge of site health and safety
- Installation in all aspects of M&E
- Knowledge of working drawings
- Knowledge of test & calibration equipment
- Mechanical Installations
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Trade Qualified in Electrical or E&I or 3rd level qualification in Engineering
- 5+ years experience within the industry
- Full understanding of various forms of M&E installation methodology
- Clean driving licence
- Safe Pass and Manual Handling Certificate
- A team player with excellent problem- solving skills
- Flexible to the needs of the business
Company Van supplied with salary in region of €45,000 -€47,000 offered to successful candidates.
Call Donal in our Kerry office on 066-7143996 for details.