Industrial Chemistry Graduate-Tipperary
Industrial Chemistry Graduate /Sourcing Administrator
- Do you have prior experience of working in an industrial, chemical environment/laboratory?
- Do you hold a qualification in Chemistry?
- Do you have a fun personality and love dealing with people?
If so then we would love to hear from you, an outstanding Sourcing Administrator role has just become available within the Sales Department of an international company offering sourcing and supply solutions to its worldwide customer base.
Prior experience of working in a Sourcing Administrator/Specialist role would be beneficial but not essential. Customer service skills are essential. You will be sourcing polymers, resins etc. for their industrial/manufacturing clients in the Ireland and the U.K.
- Relationship building
- Responding to product requests/enquiries from customers in Ireland, UK and wider markets.
- Negotiating best offers from prospective suppliers.
- Business development
- Calculation of quotation proposal with assistance from the Sales manager.
- Reconciliation of customers quality needs
- Completion of quality questionnaires and other quality documentation.
- Responding to customer queries , sample handling and updating of supplier contracts
- Maintenance of company data bases and completion of reports and internal auditing.
- Third level qualification in Chemistry or related discipline
- Excellent communication and IT Skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
Keywords:Science Chemistry,Industrial chemist, industrial chemist, indiustrial chemistry customer service, , pharma, science graduate, science, chemistry, administrator, purchaser, purchasing, sales, marketing,.buyer, chemistry, science, science graduate
For a more detailed discussion on this superb opportunity please contact Felicity at 086 7821714