In House Recruiter - Turas Nua
"Turas Nua is a new joint venture between Ireland's leading recruitment agency FRS Recruitment and leading employability and skills provider Working Links. We bring together a wealth of experience to help transform the lives of individuals in Ireland through the government's new JobPath programme."
PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB
To secure sustainable jobs for Turas Nua customers by sourcing and providing employers with high-quality services in the areas of recruitment, sales and candidate preparation. To promote the service offer to employers, in order to deliver tailored value-added services to secure stronger relationships and long-term employer commitment.
Must have access to own transport/full drivers license (travel fully expensed) and flexible between the follwoing locations: Bray, Wicklow, Arklow and Gorey
You will be a confident, well presented individual who is able to successfully represent Turas Nua and the services that it can provide for employers. By understanding the local labour market and interpreting trends and developments in employment data you will secure and advise on opportunities for our customers. You will also be able to develop and manage ongoing relationships with both employers and stakeholders in the local and national arena.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Deliver performance against agreed sales, service and quality KPI's.
2. Promote the service offer to employers and internal operational functions through relationship management, sales, marketing and communication activity.
3. Manage the co-ordination of a response to employer's requirements following identification and qualification of employer needs in line with operational delivery processes.
4. Maintain a good understanding of the current and future local/regional labour market and employer needs in order to inform operational delivery and support targeting of sectors, employers and clients.
5. Identify opportunities for the development and growth of 'key employer accounts' through following sales process, including qualifying opportunities and escalation.
§ Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
§ Third level qualification in a related field eg Business/Marketing
§ Minimum of three years' experience of team working in a target driven sales environment, including account management.
§ Knowledge of labour market and ability to analyse data.
§ Knowledge and experience of Microsoft office packages and databases.
§ Excellent presentation skills.
§ Fluent written and spoken English.
§ Flexible and approachable.
For more information, please visit us at www.turasnua.ie