ICU Staff Nurse- HSE
HSE ICU staff Nurses wanted from Immediate start in North Dublin. All applicants must be NMBI certified and have a valid work permit to work here in Ireland. We will only be taking into consideration applicants living in Ireland and who can start ASAP. Please apply directly.
- Company Pension - with company contribution
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Full registration with the NMBI
- RGN, RNID qualification
- Clinical knowledge, reasoning skills and evidence-based practice to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Demonstrates effective analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement a recognized model of nursing and lead the holistic approach to nursing care within a defined service to include developing care plans that best meet the needs of individuals and reflects their wishes/choices; in order to ensure the care values of the organization are being reflected at all times
- Coach and monitor the staff team regarding HIQA regulations and standards and implementation of same, within a defined service, in order that the service is compliant during announced and unannounced inspections
- Ensure that correct procedures and policies are complied with in the administration and storage of all drugs and in accordance with An Bord Altranais Codes of Practice.
- Practices nursing care safely and effectively, fulfilling her / his professional responsibility within her / his scope of practice.
- Practices in accordance with legislation affecting nursing practice
If you would like to know more contact Padraig Melia on 00353 860327668
or via email