ICU Nurses - HSE
I am delighted to assist my client based in Dublin who are urgently recruiting ICU Nurses (full-time & permanent).
They are offering exciting opportunities for nurses and are dedicated to continuing professional development, fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff and offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Recognised Nursing qualification.
- Must be registered with NMBI (valid pin number).
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent communication skills.
- In-depth clinical knowledge in the area of Critical Care.
- Experience handling a variety of critical cases.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- HSE incremental pay scales.
- Additional premiums for hours covering evenings, nights, weekends.
- Positive working environment that provides an excellent training framework and additional continuing professional development opportunities.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Maternity cover and sick pay.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a prestigious teaching hospital in Dublin. For further information on this exciting position, please contact Chloe Hos in FRS Recruitment - Tel: +353 (0)86 464 8416
*Please note - you will not be considered without a valid NMBI pin number*