ICU Nurse - Leinster
We are delighted to assist our client in recruiting for permanent nursing roles in a Private Hospital in Dublin. They are offering exciting opportunities for nurses with experience in ICU.
Our clients are dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
Benefits - Packages include the following:
- Excellent competitive salaries
- Incremental pay scales
- Additional premiums for shift allowances
- 39-hour week
- Supportive environment that promotes opportunities for continuing professional development
- Excellent quality care standards across all services with a commitment to prioritising standards of patient care
- Recognised Nursing qualification
- Must be registered with NMBI
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a prestigious hospital. For further information on this exciting position, please contact Chloe Hos in FRS Recruitment - Tel: +353 (0)86 464 8416